Trinity was never taught by any of the prophets, not even Jesus (pbuh). A careful study of the current day bible has led even many of the bishops and priests today to denounce this concept. But the average Christian is still made to believe in it by local Churches.
In this episode, Dr.Laurence Brown explains top 10 such reasons why Trinity is not valid; neither by study of Bible nor by history.[See full post]
This book is a brief guide to understanding Islam. It consists
of three chapters.
The first chapter, “Some Evidence for the Truth of Islam,” answers some important questions which some people ask:
-Is the Qur’an truly the literal word of God, revealed by Him?
– Is Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) truly a prophet sent by God?
– Is Islam truly a religion from God?
In this chapter, six kinds of evidence are mentioned:
1) The Scientific Miracles in the Holy Qur’an: This section discusses (with illustrations) some recently discovered scientific facts mentioned in the Holy Qur’an, which was revealed fourteen centuries ago.
2) The Great Challenge to Produce One Chapter Like the Chapters of the Holy Qur’an: In the Qur’an, God challenged all human beings to produce a single chapter like the chapters of the Qur’an. Ever since the Qur’an was revealed, fourteen centuries ago, until this day, no one has been able to meet this challenge, even though the smallest chapter in the Qur’an (Chapter 108) is only ten words.
3) Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , theProphet of Islam: In this section, some of the Biblical prophecieson the advent of the Prophet Muhammad are discussed.
4) The Verses in the Qur’an That Mention Future Events Which Later Came to Pass: The Qur’an mentioned future events which later came to pass, for example, the victory ofthe Romans over the Persians.
5) Miracles Performed by the Prophet Muhammad: Many miracles were performed by the Prophet Muhammad. Thesemiracles were witnessed by many people.
6) The Simple Life of Muhammad (sas): This clearly indicates that Muhammad was not a false prophet who claimed prophethood to attain material gains, greatness, or power.
From these six kinds of evidence, we conclude that:
-The Qur’an must be the literal word of God, revealed by Him.
-Muhammad is truly a prophet sent by God.
-Islam is truly a religion from God.
If we would like to know if a religion is true or false,we should not depend on our emotions, feelings, or traditions. Rather, we should depend on our reason and intellect. When God sent the prophets, He supported them with miracles and evidence whichproved that they were truly prophets sent by God and hence thatthe religion they came with is true.
The second chapter, “Some Benefits of Islam”, mentions some of the benefits that Islam provides for the individual, such as:
1) The Door to Eternal Paradise
2) Salvation from Hellfire
3) Real Happiness and Inner Peace
4) Forgiveness for All Previous Sins.
The third chapter, “General Information on Islam”, provides general information on Islam, corrects some misconceptions about it, and answers some commonly asked questions, such as:
-What does Islam say about terrorism?
-What is the status of women in Islam?
[See full post]
There are hundreds of religions flourishing around the world and each of these religions claim that their scripture is authentic and preserved from the day it was revealed (written) until our time. A religious belief is as authentic as the authenticity of the scripture it follows. And for any scripture to be labeled as “authentically preserved” it should follow some concrete and rational criteria. As we say, “Faith Must Have Proof”. This article shows how Islam fulfills this criteria and provides proof of preservation and authenticity of Quran.[See full post]
There are many religions and spiritual institutions that say they believe in One God. Even many polytheistic religions do not entirely claim to believe in multiple gods. Amidst these claims of Monotheism by one and all, people usually misinterpret Islam as ‘just another’ religion that believes in ‘One God’.
However, a real look into Islamic concept of God makes one realize the degree to which a Islam believes in this Oneness of God, and how it is so very different and distinctly pure from all others that claim to believe in one God.[See full post]
Many people believe in God, but dont believe in any kind of revelation from God. In this video, A.R.Green answers questions like do we need revelation & guidance from God? Many religions (and people) claim they are receiving revelation… Why can’t I just pray to God my way?[See full post]
In simple words, god is something that is worshiped because people expect something in return from it. With this definition, everyone in this world has gods. Some have direct gods like idols, man-gods or heroes. Others have abstract gods like society, money, race, etc.
In this video, A.R.Green asks us to use common sense to realize the existence of God, and then examines other false-gods whether they are really worth worshiping or are they themselves dependent.
A Must Watch For Everyone !! ScanIslam’s Highly Recommended !![See full post]
We use our reasoning in our everyday activities. But when it comes to knowing God, we don’t even use our common-sense. Let’s put everything we have ever learned and use are logic and reasoning that God Almighty has gave us to be able to find the truth out about who God the Creator really is. Open your mind humble your heart and enjoy to learn more visit www.TheDeenShow.com[See full post]