PLEASE NOTE: This section should not be confused with ATHEISM. This section consists of topics that deal with understanding uor lives, its purpose and the best way to live it. The highlight of the section being that man should look at eternal and everlasting happiness rather than immediate gains.
Videos | Articles | Books | Audios
“Know that the life of this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children. (It is) as the likeness of vegetation after rain, thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller; afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw. But in the Hereafter (there is) a severe torment (for the evil-doers), and (there is) Forgiveness from God and (His) Good Pleasure (for the good-doers). And the life of this world is only a deceiving enjoyment.” [Quran 57:20]
- What is God? -Kamil Khan (Pending Review)
- Are we Born to be Free? -Ruqaiyyah Waris Maqsood (Pending Review)
- Are we blindly Rational? -Kamil Khan (Pending Review)
- Purpose of Life: The Big Questions -Dr.Laurence Brown
- The predisposition in Humans to worship one God -Dr.Bilal Philips
Dont be Sad
-Aidh Ibn Abdullah
I want to Repent, But…
– Sh. Muhammed Salih AlMunajjid
Content to be added shortly.
If you think you have any material relevant to this or any other category on the site, please feel free to contact us.